I'm Luis Borjas Reyes. I'm a software developer; I've written some non-code words too, for fun.
Some useful links
- I have some open source code up on Github.
- I also write about tech sometimes.
- I've written a few bits of poetry.
- And I've also written some nonfiction.
- And since 2009, I've been working in software development independently and for some neat companies.
Some online projects of mine
Don't have that many, most of my 11 years in software have been spent working on proprietary code to pay my bills. I love learning though, check out that Github.
- Freenatalchart.xyz, a free resource for astrological charts, written in Haskell.
- What is aspic? — one of my favorite breakfast foods.
- Swiss Ephemeris: Haskell bindings to the C Swiss Ephemeris library, exposes functions and types useful for Horoscopy (I use it for freenatalchart.xyz to obtain planetary positions and calculate house cusps.)
- Timezone Detect: Half Haskell bindings to the C Zone Detect library, half functions built on top of Time NG packages to provide the ability to detect a Timezone based on coordinates, and convert local time in a Unix timezone to UTC. (I also use this in freenatalchart.xyz , to not depend on third-party services for timezone detection.)